Rules & Regulations
- All participating films of the festival would be provided a certificate.
Best Films will be selected for Screening –
5 main CINEMASCOPE Awards –
1st Best Short Film
2nd Best Short Film
3rd Best Short Film
4th Best Short Film
5th Best Short Film
9 Category CINEMASCOPE Awards –
Best Director of Cinematography
Best Sound Designer/Background Score
7 Special CINEMASCOPE Awards –
Best Experimental Film
Best Social Awareness Film
Best Animation Film
Best Audience Choice Film
Best Documentary Film
Best Student Film
Best Mobile Film
- All Short films running duration of a Maximum of 30 min. are eligible for the festival. (Including front and back credits), Please Note- 30 min 01 sec duration is strictly rejected or not eligible for the festival.
- Festival authority will not be responsible if the film is not screened due to a problem with the film.
- Submit the film in AVI/MOV/VOB/MPEG/MP4 format only (No other format will be accepted).
- Submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant without any physical/quality defects. If there are any problems, then Festival Authority will not be responsible for the same.
- There shall be categories in the festival: Animation/Experimental/Fiction/Social Awareness/Student/Audience Choice/Mobile etc.
- If the language of the film is other than Bengali, Hindi or English, it must be dubbed or subtitled in English.
- Films may be entered by any Organization, Agency, Production House, Individual Producer or Director.
- The organization, Agency, Production House, Individual Producer or Director can submit more than one entry. Kindly Note Each film is considered as a new entry with details, entry fees, and synopsis/description.
- We would be allowed to use all still photographs and publicity materials received along with the Entry and the same will not be returned to the entrants.
- Selection of films for IISFF, CINEMASCOPE 2021 will be done by a JUDGES whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, Rape, Child Abuse, Negative social activities, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion, and the sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- Films once submitted and selected for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over.
- A major priority for student filmmakers. The competition is open for students and would get a discount.
- Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of these Regulations.
- Pay Online Entry Fees during filled the Entry form and please mention the details.
- Audience Choice Film will be declared winner according to the highest vote.
|| Important For Submission ||
- Send Synopsis/Description of the film (Short) – Only English Language.
- Send Film Poster, Banner, Still Photographs Hard copy or Soft Copy of the film (If Possible)
- Maximum Film Duration – 30 min (Including front and back credits)/Documentary – 50 min (Including front and back credits)
- The Festival is scheduled for 17th to 20th December 2021 online premiere screening.
- Last Date of Submission – 21st November 2021
- Last Date of Notification – 5th December 2021
- Festival Time – 12 Pm to 5 Pm
- Submit Film – Asha Ereal Media,791 Talpukur Road, Subhas Nagar ,Kolkata- 700061
- Submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission.
- Festival authority will confirm submission to the applicant by mail.
(ENTRY FEES – For Indian – INR- 500/- for Regulars and INR – 300/- for Students)
(ENTRY FEES – For International – $29 for Regulars and $24 for Students)
PAYMENT CONSIDER ABOVE DETAILS –
1.Paytm /PhonePe/Google Pay/Amazon Pay No – +91 9748275141
2.Paypal – https://www.paypal.me/ashaereal
3.Cheque/Demand Draft/Money Transfer –
NAME: ASHA EREAL MEDIA
BANK NAME: BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH NAME: SOUTH SUBURBS(BEHALA)
BANK A/C NO: 402020110000420
ADDRESS: 391,DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD,BEHALA,SOUTH 24 PARGANAS.WEST BENGAL – 700034
FOR ANY INFORMATION –
Asha Ereal Media
Contact Person – SUBRATA DAS
Mb No. – 0091 9748275141(Whatsapp)
Mail Id – email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Skype – Subrata.das139
***Please Note – Venue, date & time can be changed as per norms & conditions apply.